Little Jo received this Cow when he was 2 days old. He loves it! I found him with it and couldn't resist snapping some pics!


A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.
I never had an attachment to a stuffed animal or blanket but I find the thought charming. It's always nice to have a hug right there for you.

How cute is he?! He looks alot like Jare Bear... and like his big sister, too... Looks like he loves that cow nearly as much as Jare Bear loves Beaky... does the cow have a name?
ReplyDeleteNope not yet...
ReplyDeleteALL of my kids have had attachments---isn't that funny. Little Pop cuddles a purple bear almost constantly. I wish I would have taken a picture of each of my kiddos with their little loves---as it evokes such cute memories!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie, he looks so big!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! He is a good combo of you and Scott.
ReplyDelete