So I've always wanted to be able to paint/draw on my walls. :) So now that it's my house I can and have or at least I'm working on it. I wanted to make a place with my kids toys in the Basement that would help them imagine. I love Gardens and outdoor spaces but since moving to Wisconsin the weather limits the amount of time I can spend outside. So I brought the outside inside! This is still in process... I never thought the leaves would take SOOOOOO long but it's allot a leaves. I love it!
I started with a skylike blue. The rest of the Basement is a warmer Tannish and Yellow color.
This is the start I kinda looked at a site for murals and started sketching the tree out in the Paint on the wall. Another reason it's taking so long is the mess of mixing the right greens (I'm picky!) and having little fingers that explore when your back is turned trying to paint a leaf! ARGGH! So yeah... one mess at a time. :)
Grass looks lovely enough to walk on. Ahh!
It stayed like this for a while.
I'll post more pics from that one later...

love the tree! That is very cool friend!
ReplyDelete