Sunday, June 14, 2009

A late report on Memorial Day...

Well it seems I should just have my camera strapped to my hip so that I can download the pics myself. That and the fact that I keep missing out on super cute shots of my kids as we are out and about!

Well I thought I'd post these pictures that my husband caught of our outing on Memorial Day. We went to Regner Park in our town of West Bend. It was a BEAUTIFUL Day for a Bike ride so we took advantage of it. There is a specific portion at Regner Park that was in bloom and too fun to pass on it's called..... the Labyrinth Garden.






If you can tell by this picture it's circuitus and looks simple enough but when you're in it... WOW! You don't know how far you are from the center or the beginning! It was great fun to watch as the kids all discovered that Mommy in the middle could be found if you kept following the path.


Mommy cheered them on and gave encouragement as they asked "How long will this take?" It was so fun when they finally made it because Mommy was there to run too and give copious hugs and kisses too!

Nate was having so much fun he did it 4 times.

You're almost there Jare Bear!

Little Jo had to be sheparded along the way so that he wouldn't go THROUGH the flowers.

We all made it! I just wish there was somebody there to take a picture of us all! We missed Daddy in this shot. Thanks Daddy for taking the pictures.

The garden itself was beautiful and many things were in full show.
I love bleeding hearts! It's one of my favorites.

This is a sculpture right near the garden it's rather cool! It's a HUGE piece of Metal and the cutouts are outlines of people.



Such pretty clumpy flowers, Phlox by name. These were just a taste of the day. It was so nice to be outside and able to enjoy our beautiful Weather after such a long Winter stuck inside. We'll be doing this more often!

4 comments:

  1. Okay really, your littlest boy looks like a miniature version of your hubby...that's kinda crazy, and cool!! Great pics!!

    -Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you are out and about! I love parks and full blooms as well! Hugs to the kiddos! Glad you have a blog girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kandee! It's your cousin, Laura! Hope you don't mind me mosying on over to catch a glimpse of your cute family! Love the pictures! Hope you are doing well! Where the heck do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does that first picture of Bethany look JUST LIKE YOU!?! It's like a mini-me. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete