I need to get to Menard's to get some mulch and fill in this lovely garden. I have some plans for some perennials above the bulbs. Just haven't picked them yet! :)
The hyacinth are a little slow to fill in everything but I love them. They make me smile everytime I go out there!
Enjoy!







I love your gorgeous flowers. I wish I could have a bulb garden here (but then, I think you know that already):-). So I'll just have to settle for pictures of yours. ;) They are making me smile too. In the last picture, I know the purple ones are hyacinths, but what are the white ones?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I remember well all the work that went into that garden! It was fun talking to you yesterday. It made my day brighter!
ReplyDeleteWay nice Kandee! Who knew, Wisconsin could grow flowers like that!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I didn't really know what tulips would look like if the sun didn't fry them...
ReplyDeleteOh you know I LOVE bulbs---your pink hyacinth is scrumptious! Love the tulips and daffodils---how fun! Ok--you have the bulb garden and I'll have the pool (as the two climates are certainly NOT compatible!)
ReplyDelete